Senior Project Manager
Are you a driven Senior Project Manager, with hands-on experience from capacity projects, e.g. in being responsible for process equipment, utilities or overseeing construction? If so, Aptio Group wants to meet you!
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and versatile project manager with a strong passion for establishing and revamping high tech manufacturing facilities.
The position provides an opportunity to manage a team of the best minds in the industry and be a key player in establishing the manufacturing of life-changing pharmaceuticals in the pharma and biotech hub in Greater Copenhagen.
Experience in pharma CapEx projects is an advantage, but we encourage candidates with similar experience from other industries to apply, since such candidates brings new methodologies and know-how into our pool of competencies.
The projects are conducted in a respectful and pragmatic atmosphere, and the candidate should have a proven track record in creating and supporting such a work environment.
- Daily management of project team
- Develop and maintain project schedules, WBS and project finances
- Scoping and re-scoping of tasks and interfaces with other project disciplines
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans (if needed)
- Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or comparable technical degree
- 10-15 years of experience in project management or relevant fields
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project
- Relevant project management certificate, e.g. PMI
- Experience from technical projects – ideally capacity expansion in manufacturing industry
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards in regulated industries such as pharma & biotech or food, veterinary or other related industries
- Communication skills and attitude required to work in multidisciplinary teams and to represent the company towards customers and partners
Are you curious to know more, do not hesitate to contact us. All applications must be submitted in English and are treated confidential.
Submit your CV and resume in the below form
Apply below and submit your CV
ABOUT APTIO GROUP
Aptio Group consultancy is an agile & innovative Life Science Consulting Company with a keen focus on the pharmaceutical industry. We are built on a simple business model leading to efficient deliveries of our services within pharma, biotech, and medical device. Our experienced engineers are specialized Life Science consultants working with some of the biggest pharma and biotech companies in Denmark and the EU.
Our main headquarters is placed in Hillerød, Denmark but our consultants and engineers are working at customer facilities around Denmark and the EU.
Originally Aptio Group ApS was part of the leading consulting group, SIGMA in Sweden, founded in 2016, and then expanded to Denmark in late 2018. Today, we are no longer part SIGMA but powered directly by Danir Group.
Aptio Group’s success relies solely on our relations with our colleagues and clients. If you want to be a part of shaping the future of consultancy, then Aptio Group is the right place for you.
Join Our Team
Open Job positions
Check out our other job positions our click to go back to our career page.