CIP/SIP Specialist or Engineer with an interest in pharma
We are looking for you, who has years of experience and knowledge working with CIP/SIP within the pharma industry, can manage and coordinate engineering activities and have the ability to ensure overall coordination of CIP/SIP processes. The project is based in the Greater Copenhagen area.
- Management and coordination of engineering activities regarding CIP (Cleaning In Place) and SIP (Sterilisazation In Place) with external partners and internal stakeholdes.
- Review CIP/SIP design
- Work with CIP/SIP strategy
- Review of user requirements regarding CIP/SIP
- Coordinate with external partnes and internal stakeholders to ensure overall coordination of the CIP/SIP design
- Minimum 5 years related experience cleaning & sterilisation from either validation or engineering in pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of and experience with CIP & SIP validation and design within the pharma industry
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Chemical) or equivalent technical training and experience
Are you curious to know more about the position, do not hesitate to contact us
All applications must be submitted in English and are treated confidential.
Submit your CV and resume in the below form
ABOUT APTIO GROUP
Aptio Group consultancy is an agile & innovative Life Science Consulting Company with a keen focus on the pharmaceutical industry. We are built on a simple business model leading to efficient deliveries of our services within pharma, biotech, and medical device. Our experienced engineers are specialized Life Science consultants working with some of the biggest pharma and biotech companies in Denmark and the EU.
Our main headquarters is placed in Hillerød, Denmark but our consultants and engineers are working at customer facilities around Denmark and the EU.
Originally Aptio Group ApS was part of the leading consulting group, SIGMA in Sweden, founded in 2016, and then expanded to Denmark in late 2018. Today, we are no longer part SIGMA but powered directly by Danir Group.
Aptio Group’s success relies solely on our relations with our colleagues and clients. If you want to be a part of shaping the future of consultancy, then Aptio Group is the right place for you.