CIP/SIP Specialist or Engineer with a interest in pharma
We are looking for you, who has years of experience and knowledge working with CIP/SIP within the pharma industry, can manage and coordinate engineering activities and have the ability to ensure overall coordination of CIP/SIP processes. The project is based in the Greater Copenhagen area.
- Management and coordination of engineering activities regarding CIP (Cleaning In Place) and SIP (Sterilisazation In Place) with external partners and internal stakeholdes.
- Review CIP/SIP design
- Work with CIP/SIP strategy
- Review of user requirements regarding CIP/SIP
- Coordinate with external partnes and internal stakeholders to ensure overall coordination of the CIP/SIP design
- Minimum 5 years related experience cleaning & sterilisation from either validation or engineering in pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of and experience with CIP & SIP validation and design within the pharma industry
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Chemical) or equivalent technical training and experience
Are you curious to know more about the position, do not hesitate to contact us
For more details about the company or position, please contact Christian Cruz-Olesen, Vice President of Aptio Group on +45 28938400 or e-mail Christian.email@example.com
All applications must be submitted in English and are treated confidential.
Submit your CV and resume in the below form
Apply below and submit your CV
ABOUT APTIO GROUP
Get to know our consultancy specialised in pharma, biotech and medical device.
Aptio Group is an agile & innovative engineering consultancy company working in the pharmaceutical and Life Science industry. Aptio is built on a simple business model leading to efficient deliveries of our services. We work with customers all over Denmark and Eu, helping our clients with pharma related tasks as well as biotech and medical device services. Aptio Group consists of specialized Life Science engineers and consultants who has experience and knowledge with complex issues in pharma. We work to increase our clients business, whether it is within quality and compliance, medical devices or pharmaceutical inquiries.
Our main office is in Hillerod, but our engineers, consultants and resources works at customer facilities in Denmark and EU.
Originally Aptio Group was part of the leading consulting group, SIGMA in Sweden, founded in 2016, and then expanded to Denmark in late 2018. Today we are no longer part SIGMA but powered directly by Danir Group.
Aptio Group’s success relies solely on our relations with our colleagues and clients. If you want to be a part of shaping the future of consultancy, then Aptio Group is the right place for you.
Join Our Team
Open Job positions
Check out our other job positions our click to go back to our career page.