Utility Engineer with Life Science experience
Do you have experience with Clean or Black Utility? Do you thrive in a project set-up where you will be working with multiple technical disciplines? And could you see yourself being a part of the initial design phase to handover for a wide variety of large-scale pharma construction project? Then this could be interesting for you.
By joining Aptio you will have the chance to be part of both large- and small-scale engineering projects. We offer you exciting opportunities where you will be part of a dynamic project team with various technical engineering disciplines involved, collaborating with customers, engineering partners, and suppliers to mention a few. Most of our customers are located in the Greater Copenhagen Metropolitan area.
We are looking for skilled engineers to work with designing, specifying, and installing new process and utility equipment for pharmaceutical manufacturing.
So we would love to hear from you if you have experience with some of the following areas:
- Conceptual Design, Basic Design, Detailed Design. Qualification, FAT/SAT activities, IQ, OQ, PQ
- Clean or Black utilities and/or CIP/SIP systems
- Experience with GMP production, equipment and processes in a commercial GMP environment
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in mechanical, chemical or Biotech Engineering or a comparable degree
- Have +3 years of experience as Engineer from large Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology projects.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
- Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
- Have good communication skills
- Have a great sense of structure and coordination
- Able to collaborate with a large range of stakeholders
- Having a go-do attitude and ability to navigate in a complex project setting
Are you curious to know more about the position, do not hesitate to contact us. You can submit your question using the information form below and we will get back to you shortly after.
Press apply below and submit your CV or Linkedin profile. Cover letter is optional.
Join Our Team
ABOUT APTIO GROUP
Aptio Group consultancy is an agile & innovative Life Science Consulting Company with a keen focus on the pharmaceutical industry. We are built on a simple business model leading to efficient deliveries of our services within pharma, biotech, and medical device. Our experienced engineers are specialized Life Science consultants working with some of the biggest pharma and biotech companies in Denmark and the EU.
Our main headquarters is placed in Hillerød, Denmark but our consultants and engineers are working at customer facilities around Denmark and the EU.
Originally, Aptio Group ApS was part of the leading consulting group, SIGMA in Sweden, founded in 2016, and then expanded to Denmark in late 2018. Today, we are no longer part SIGMA but powered directly by Danir Group.
Aptio Group’s success relies solely on our relations with our colleagues and clients. If you want to be a part of shaping the future of consultancy, then Aptio Group is the right place for you.