Lead Piping engineer with a background in pharma
Are you passionate about working in large capacity expansion projects in an international environment and do you enjoy being part of the entire process flow from the early design phase to commissioning?
This could be something for you! The project is long-term and based in the Greater Copenhagen area.
- Responsible for hygienic piping package
- Proactive coordination and continuous optimization with all involved parties
- Support the Customer in the development of the Piping design with supervision/guidance/review
- Manage and evaluate status reports regarding design and construction progress
- Onboard, manage and supervise piping engineers for the piping team
- Installation supervision
- Ensure significant deliverables with a substantial impact on progress, cost, quality, and risk
- 5-10 years relevant project experience in capacity expansion in pharma, oil & gas, food or other related industries
- Extensive knowledge in how to design and operate in GMP regulated environment
- Experience in working with international partners, delivering to the biotech/Pharma green field projects
- Experience with risk management
- High level of communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
All applications must be submitted in English and are treated confidentially.
Submit your CV and resume in the below form
Apply below and submit your CV
ABOUT APTIO GROUP
Aptio Group consultancy is an agile & innovative Life Science Consulting Company with a keen focus on the pharmaceutical industry. We are built on a simple business model leading to efficient deliveries of our services within pharma, biotech, and medical device. Our experienced engineers are specialized Life Science consultants working with some of the biggest pharma and biotech companies in Denmark and the EU.
Our main headquarters is placed in Hillerød, Denmark but our consultants and engineers are working at customer facilities around Denmark and the EU.
Originally Aptio Group ApS was part of the leading consulting group, SIGMA in Sweden, founded in 2016, and then expanded to Denmark in late 2018. Today, we are no longer part of SIGMA but powered directly by Danir Group.
Aptio Group’s success relies solely on our relations with our colleagues and clients. If you want to be a part of shaping the future of consultancy, then Aptio Group is the right place for you.