Junior and Senior engineers for Danish rapidly growing engineering consultancy!
Are you a driven consultant or engineer who is interested in working in the pharmaceutical engineering industry in Denmark? If so, Aptio Group ApS wants to meet you!
In Aptio Group we are looking to staff several exciting pharma engineering projects in the Copenhagen area. We are both looking for junior and senior engineers.
You will typically work as a fully integrated part of the project organization for the duration of the projects you are part of.
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering or other relevant pharma and life science industries.
- Speak and write English fluently
- Experience in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) related work
- Experience in Pharma, Life Science engineering projects or GMP production environment.
- Possess the communication skills and attitude required to work on a consultancy basis.
- You preferably have experience with teamwork and project assignments in Denmark.
- You are a Danish resident or possess Danish work permit.
Are you curious to know more about this position or our consultancy specialized in the pharmaceutical industry, do not hesitate to contact us.
All applications must be submitted in English and are treated confidential.
Submit your CV and resume in the below form
ABOUT APTIO GROUP
Aptio Group consultancy is an agile & innovative Life Science Consulting Company with a keen focus on the pharmaceutical industry. We are built on a simple business model leading to efficient deliveries of our services within pharma, biotech, and medical device. Our experienced engineers are specialized Life Science consultants working with some of the biggest pharma and biotech companies in Denmark and the EU.
Our main headquarters is placed in Hillerød, Denmark but our consultants and engineers are working at customer facilities around Denmark and the EU.
Originally Aptio Group ApS was part of the leading consulting group, SIGMA in Sweden, founded in 2016, and then expanded to Denmark in late 2018. Today, we are no longer part SIGMA but powered directly by Danir Group.
Aptio Group’s success relies solely on our relations with our colleagues and clients. If you want to be a part of shaping the future of consultancy, then Aptio Group is the right place for you.