Director – Pharma & Biotech Engineering
We have got a great opening as our new Director of Pharma & Biotech Engineering! Please read the job description and submit your resume below.
About the position
As our new Director, Engineering you will get the opportunity to develop a Business Unit within the Pharma & Biotech Engineering function. That includes the opportunity to set your own team and design an optimal team structure, based on your insights in our customers’ needs.
In the development of your business unit, you will have an extraordinarily high degree of operational freedom, as we trust you to leverage your experience and network to achieve great results as you find best. The operational freedom includes the opportunity to combine the Business Unit responsibility with taking on some consultancy service yourself.
You will have full responsibility for people leadership and competence development in your business unit. Besides leading operations and execution of our consultancy services within Pharma/Biotech Engineering, you will also participate in business development, including interaction with key stakeholders at our customers and business partners.
You will be a part of our Management Team with reference to the VP of Engineering. As a member of our Management team, you will be influencing our strategy and will play an active part in achieving our strategic business targets in cooperation with the other business unit leaders.
Main areas of responsibility
Business Unit Developmeny
- Develop a new engineering unit of up to 25 highly skilled professionals by providing business leadership, setting direction, inspire and giving constructive feedback on performance.
- Be responsible for converting opportunities in the market into commercial contracts with customers.
- Commercial responsible for own Customer portfolio
- Maintain and further develop our long-term Customer relations – based on trust, flexibility and solid delivery of engineering services.
- Build up and maintain strong competencies within Pharma & Biotech Engineering in line with present and future business needs
- Develop and maintain a high degree of employee motivation, passion, and engagement.
- Ensure day-to-day management and operations for all consultants in the business unit.
- Overall responsible for consultancy services and project deliverables executed by your Business Unit.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the Engineering Leadership team on daily basis
- Develop and maintain solid business processes which enable activities in both company and business unit executed efficiently and in compliance with procedures.
- Proven track record within people and business leadership.
- B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. in relevant technical field, or M.Sc. in a commercial field.
- Min. 5 yrs. of commercial experience within engineering projects and consultancy services.
- Strong network in the Danish and European Pharma & Biotech Industry
- In-depth knowledge within Pharma & Biotech Engineering
- Fluent in both written and spoken English is required.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – especially related to recruitment of top talent
- High personal drive and target focus.
- Strong ability to create networks, build relations and leverage stakeholder landscape.
- Business-oriented mindset and ability to achieve tangible results. Team player.
- Charismatic leader who is able to coach and develop top level consultants and engineers
An exciting position in a company on a growth journey in which you can grow yourself – both
professionally and personally. You will have direct impact on the business at strategic and operational level with the possibility to enter a VP position over time.
Travelling and place of work
- Up to 20-30 days/year.
- Aptio Group Denmark resides in great office facilities in Hillerød, close to Highway 16.
For more details
About the company or position, please contact Lili Kristensen, Head of Talent Acquisition Aptio Group on +45 22116497 or e-mail email@example.com. All applications must be submitted in English and are treated confidential.
ABOUT APTIO GROUP
Aptio Group consultancy is an agile & innovative Life Science Consulting Company with a keen focus on the pharmaceutical industry. We are built on a simple business model leading to efficient deliveries of our services within pharma, biotech, and medical device. Our experienced engineers are specialized Life Science consultants working with some of the biggest pharma and biotech companies in Denmark and the EU.
Our main headquarters is placed in Hillerød, Denmark but our consultants and engineers are working at customer facilities around Denmark and the EU.
Originally Aptio Group ApS was part of the leading consulting group, SIGMA in Sweden, founded in 2016, and then expanded to Denmark in late 2018. Today, we are no longer part SIGMA but powered directly by Danir Group.
Aptio Group’s success relies solely on our relations with our colleagues and clients. If you want to be a part of shaping the future of consultancy, then Aptio Group is the right place for you.