Are you ready for the next chapter in your career and want to work in a young and growing organization whose values are based on the idea of trusting collaboration, and which gives you room for personal growth and creativity?
The quiet revolution within Automotive industry creates new challenges ahead of our customers and they need our expertise more than never. In order to meet our customers increasing need and demand, we need to reinforce our team of professional and senior advisers. Are you ready for the next chapter in your career and want to work in a young and growing organization whose values are based on the idea of trusting collaboration, and which gives you room for personal growth and creativity?
Aptio Group is a company that focuses on traditional consulting activities, offering services within for example, but not exclusively, in Pharma, Medtech and Automotive industries. We do not see ourselves as a company which offers contractors and temporary work force to the businesses, but a solution provider which finds the most suitable and cost-efficient way to address complex problems that our clients struggle with.
Our vision is to together create the most attractive and innovative business that offers services in the field of Quality and Compliance, both for your growth as an employee but also for growing our customers’ business. We believe that aptio group stands out from many other consulting companies through our way of collaborative delivery, the aptio way, the vision we have to empower our employees and encourage employeeship, and our attitude and willingness to help and support our colleagues to grow and advance. We believe that the aptio way of driving our business, also enables us to make our clients more competitive and increase their profitability.
You have solid work experience with minimum of 3 years and preferably + 10 years in least one of the following areas:
System Safety Leader
- Hands-on experience of working with system and/or functional safety from the automotive industry.
- In-depth knowledge about relevant best practices and standards (for example, ISO 26262).
- Good knowledge about automotive electrical system, architecture and software.
- Good knowledge about supplier management and functional safety management.
- You have experience with Cybersecurity Management System and, you are familiar with ISO/SAE 21434 for Road Vehicles Cybersecurity engineering.
Software Quality Assurance Lead
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance/Software Development/Testing preferably in Embedded domain.
- You have experience with capability maturity models (Automotive SPICE, CMMI or equivalent) and Quality Management Systems (ISO9001).
- You are familiar to agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean Development, Crystal) and state of the art development tools (DOORS, System weaver, Jira, GIT, Confluence).
Welcome with your application to “firstname.lastname@example.org”!