Are you ready for the next chapter in your career and want to work in a young and growing organization whose values are based on the idea of employeeship and trusting collaboration and which gives you room to be creative and grow?
aptio group Sweden AB is a specialist consulting company made up by solely senior consultants who share a common vision. The vision is, among other things, to solve our customers’ challenges together with our colleagues in a unique delivery model. We are specialists in what we do and even better when we do it together.
We at aptio group only focus on services related to Quality and Compliance. Thus, this area of competence is the highest priority for us and all efforts in the company are made in this area. We work primarily with problem solving where we help our customers with our collective competence through our unique collegial delivery model.
We are looking for a new coworker who will be part of the team managing our customers’ product improvements. You will lead the work within the issue detection and pre-study areas. You will use several different sources of information to identify which are the issues that are affecting our customers the most and you will help to prioritize them, perform pre-investigations and secure that appropriate corrective actions are taken together with the Product Owners.
You have following work experience:
- +5 years of experience in automotive industry
- Quality related work experience
- Experience from working with corrective and preventive actions (FMEA, 5W2H, Ishikawa, Pareto, DMAIC, Six Sigma)
- Advanced Data Analytic and Diagnostics experience
- Project Management or leadership experience is a plus
We believe that you have following skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytic abilities, data insight, Statistics and applied mathematics
- Data visualization and storytelling using tools as Power BI, Clickview, FQA, KOLA, Weibull….
- Fluent in English
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
Does it sound exciting? Then don’t hesitate to apply! Submit your CV and resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. We will review applications and conduct interviewes on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact Ali Kazemi, Regional Director at “email@example.com”.